Friday, June 19, 2009

Pamper Yourself


Good Morning My Friends!

Jack and I will be leaving in a hour or so, and I wanted to wish all of you a very safe and happy weekend.

Do something for you this weekend. Go do something you love... whether it's reading, going for a walk, relaxing to music or even taking a well deserved nap! We all try so hard to look out for other people's happiness, and in the process we neglect our own needs. Pamper yourself, even if it's just for a hour!

This means you too, Shawn!

I loved the answers to the 31 questions! It's so fabulous to learn about each other, isn't it? We learned that Ava is picky about what she eats, Shawn has handwriting that only a handwriting analyst can love and Shellie can play the piano. Thanks for answering them. It was fun. Maybe we'll get more responses out of some of my other friends on here, too.

Have a FABULOUS weekend everyone!

Your Friend,

Shayne

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Shayne:)

    You always say such nice things! :)

    Chris will be polishing my toenails later on, does that count as being pampered? Other than that it's just me and the couch for the weekend.

    I am jealous of you and Jack though. I know y'all are going to have a blast! :)

    Lucky you!

    Shellie

    ReplyDelete