Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Have a Fabulous Halloween


When I noticed how long it's been since I've last blogged, I was a little surprised and then I was even more surprised that I still had followers! LOL! I'm sorry it's been a long time since I've been around. To say that I've had a sucky year is an understatement. I won't bore all of you with the details but I will tell you I'm trying to get myself back to normal. It's just a shitty and hard road getting there.

Handsome and I watched the kids for a while this past weekend. We carved pumpkins and had a good time. They didn't stay the night but they are hinting at it next weekend. We'll see. We won't be doing our normal Halloween party this year either. Handsome and I are going to have a scary movie fest this weekend complete with lots of junk food. I'm sure we'll have some trick or treaters and that will be fabulously fun to see all of the kids dressed up this Halloween.

Everyone have a fabulous Halloween this year!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful to hear from you! Hope things will continue to turn around for you, and soon.

    A scare-a-thon with comfort food and handing out candy to cute kids sounds like a great way to spend a Halloween weekend...I may have to copy you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie, you know that we all love you so much that we'd never stop following! Take the time you need. We'll all still be here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you and Jack are going to have a great time on Halloween. You'll have a better time just being together and you'll have an excuse to snuggle together:)
    I'm glad you're feeling better. Hang in there sweetie!
    We love y'all:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so good to hear you're feeling better.((hugs))

    Sounds like you're gonna have a fab Halloween! I'll be joining you with the junk food, the scary movies.... Can't do those, unless I want a scary electric bill from having all the lights on in the house. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shayne, it's been so long!! Nice to see you posting again.

    Sounds like a fabulous way to spend Halloween! Enjoy your scare-fest with Handsome and don't be a stranger! :)

    ReplyDelete